Position Title: CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant
Schedules Available: Full-Time, Part-Time; Evenings and Nights
- The CNA will assist the professional and licensed nurses to carry out the nursing plan and provide quality care to the residents.
- A professional with a positive attitude is a must.
- Educational requirements include: Successful completion of a Nurse Assistant Training class along with an active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification.
- Experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work in a skilled nursing facility
- Current certification as a CNA
- An eagerness to make a difference in your resident’s/patient’s lives
- Excellent customer service skills
- Evergreen offers flexible schedules
- Excellent wages that recognizes prior experience
- Supportive work environment
- Long Term Care and Sub-Acute Rehabilitation Opportunities.
- Paid vacation/sick/personal time
- Excellent health/vision/dental insurance at affordable rates
- Contribution to 401K